Admission Open for Class XI
Criteria for Admission:
- For Bio – Maths and CS – Maths: CBSE students require a minimum of 60% and above & State Board and Matriculation students require a minimum of 70% and above.
- For Commerce with CS & Commerce with Maths: CBSE students require a minimum of 40% and above & State Board and Matriculation students require a minimum of 60% and above.
Admission PROCEDURE FOR CLASSES LKG - 10:
- Those children who attain the age of three and half years on March 31 of the same year are eligible for LKG admission, The age of the applicant students should be compatible as per the class they are applying for.
- Filled Application form should be returned to the school as the date given by the school office on application receving time.
- School will schedule the admission date for the students.
- On Admission day Principal will interview the students, along with their parents.
- Admission will be confirmed after completing the admission procedures.
SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS ON ADMISSION TIME:
- Birth Certificate (Xerox copy).
- Community Certificate (Xerox copy).
- Aadhar Card (Xerox copy).
Original Transfer Certificate (for Classes II to XI).
Conduct Certificate from the previous school (for Class XI).
- Two Recent colour photograph of the student. (Photo must be taken in last 3 months)
Fees Structure (2021-2022)
Yearly Development Charges
Other Annual Charges for Other Facilities
I - V
VI - VIII
IX - X